Thursday, January 3, 2013

New things learned

So even being transgender and the person who is going through the transition there are still things that I don't necessarily know quite yet.  Now thanks to TQ Nation I have a space where I can ask questions and get answers from people who have already been through the journey that i am just starting.

For example I wasn't completely clear about my future on Testosterone; Would I have to take it forever?  Would my dosage get increased?  And so on.  I learned that I will have to be on testosterone for the rest of my life (which I am fine with, but it is also good to know).  My dosage will also get increased and/or changed throughout my life.  I also learned that if I keep my reproductive organs and continue to take Testosterone my risk of getting cervical cancer will be increased.

I think that if people ask me questions and I am not 100% sure of the answer I should just tell them.  And then let them know when I do find out the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment