Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blog Cherry Popped

Hey everyone, so I guess this means just what the title says.  My blog cherry has officially been popped...lol. Anyway down to business.  This is going to be a blog all about my journey to finding me, the real me, and nothing but the me or something like that.  Why is that blog worthy...why should you want to read it?  Well honestly I am not so similar to a lot of people.  You see I am transgender and I am beginning the process to become a man.  I am what is called a Female to Male (FtM) transgender, or a transman.  I was born with all the female parts but my brain works like a guy's.

I want to use this blog as a way to help people be informed, but also to take into account that I am not the entire Trans community.  This is my journey and no one else's but all of the general information is the same.  There will be ups and downs I am sure but I hope you will take this journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. this is great! Always here for support & i will be reading =)

    ReplyDelete