Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cleaned out closets/ 4 months on T

So yesterday was my 4 months on T mark; pretty cool, I know.  My voice continues to get lower.  I am starting to see the hair grow on my thighs as well as my upper lip (it really just looks like I need to shave, but when people look up close the hairs are long they are just really fine).  Obviously as my voice changes my singing range also changes, and I can now sing along with a lot of my favorite male led bands but some of the songs I know and love (that are female led bands) I need to sing it down the octave.

I took a big step the other day as well.  I got rid of all my old clothes.  I had some dresses (or skirts) here and there (for special occasions), female pants and shirts and I went through them all and they are now in bags just waiting to be donated.  It took me a lot longer to get around to it then I had thought it would but now it is done!  Lets see what I do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment